Ivory Cable Knit Sweater / Juliska Berry and Thread Platter / Juliska Berry and Thread Bowl / Flatware / Nail Polish / Lip Gloss
I’m excited to partner with the seven friends today to bring you The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu. As I shared last week, friendship is one of my most treasured gifts. More and more people are getting together with friends to celebrate Thanksgiving. Today, these sweet, talented friends and I present to you The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu.
Overall, the menu is casual and would be perfect for an Open House style come and go party. Many of the dishes would also be perfect in your Thanksgiving menu. I’ve shared my traditional Thanksgiving menu in the past as well as my shopping list and the items I always make ahead.
My contribution is one of my favorite holiday appetizers. The most delicious Spiced Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce tops a warm baked brie. My recipe for Spiced Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce is the most popular holiday recipe on my blog year after year. It’s so good you will truly want to just eat it with a spoon! I’ve used it in this recipe as well.
I simply made the Spiced Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce and then, once cooled, piled it on top of a warm brie wheel. Serve with sliced pears and apples or your favorite crackers as I’ve shown here.
The entire Ultimate Friendsgiving Menu is listed below. Be sure to pin the image below on Pinterest so that you can easily reference all these fabulous recipes!
The Ultimate Friendsgiving menu includes:
- Sweet Potato Crostini with Blue Cheese and Honey from Desiree at Beautifully Seaside
- Spiced Ginger Orange Cranberry Baked Brie from Alicia at The Lush List
- Swiss Green Bean Casserole from Brooke at KBStyled
- Cinnamon Apple Cider Margarita from Courtney at A Thoughtful Place
- Cranberry Lime Tart from Kristin at INK Foods
- Friendsgiving Whole 30 Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing from Andrea at Loubies and Lulu
- Apple Pie from Sara at Haute and Humid
- Smoked Turkey “Pate” from Elizabeth and Lolli at Lolli and Me
PS – Be sure and register for my newsletter so you don’t miss any of my tips, tricks, recipes or Gift Guides that are coming soon! You’ll also receive copies of my 2 eBooks filled with recipes when you subscribe!
SHOP THE POST
Photos by Audrie Dollins