If you’ve been thinking about new cookware now is the time! Williams-Sonoma is having a great sale on their cookware. My favorite line and my exact “set” are on this sale at almost 50% off! (49% to be exact!)
I simply love this line and the way it cooks. I had another brand of cookware that needed to be hand washed. I did this for 16 years and gave up! The more our family grew, the more washing there was each night. Ain’t nobody got time for that! I purchased an inexpensive stainless set branded by a famous chef in an act of desperation one day at local store. It cooked the food but was very hard to control the temperature and didn’t do well at high heat. The “clicking” sound that the skillet developed over time scared me a bit.
When I was able to design my dream kitchen last year, I decided it was time for my dream set of cookware as well. I had read a lot about different lines and decided on the All-Clad 5d Brushed Stainless Steel. I liked the polished Stainless Steel but knew it would get high use and any scratches would drive me crazy!
Here are a few of the features: (via Williams-Sonoma)
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Straight sides accommodate liquids; a lid locks in moisture for slow braising.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
I truly love they way they cook and clean up is super easy. Being dishwasher safe as well made it perfect for me!
Check our their great sale on Thanksgiving favorites as well!
Images via Williams-Sonoma