I’m excited to share a brand new product with you today: The BeautyBio Healthy Scalp Serum. You might remember that I teased about a new Top Secret project this summer with BeautyBio. The Healthy Scalp Serum and the Hair Therapy Set is that secret project! I was lucky enough to try this product before it officially launched this week and am excited to share my results.
I have always had healthy, thick hair. As I’ve gotten older, my hair has seemed to get thinner, more dry and dull. I noticed about 18 months ago that it had really changed. When Jamie O’Banion reached out to me to offer to try the BeautyBio Healthy Scalp Serum and Hair Therapy Set, I jumped at the chance! I shared in this post a few things I was doing to get healthier which included something for my hair but the results I saw after 60 days of this are truly amazing!
The Healthy Scalp Serum when paired with the specially designed Scalp Microneedling Head are a power duo for what BeautyBio calls “powerFULL” hair. I have to agree! I used the Scalp Microneedling Head and Healthy Scalp Serum 5-6 nights a week for 60 days and saw new growth along my hairline and feel like my hair is softer, more full, more hydrated and shinier overall. I didn’t change anything else about my haircare or styling routine to be sure of what I was seeing. The proprietary FolliGRO™ complex in the Healthy Scalp Serum improves hair density, dissolves damaging product buildup, helps reduce itchiness, regulates oil production and banishes flaking after one application.
- Targets uneven or thinning edges, widening part line, loss in hair density from age, post-partum changes or damage from overstyling
- Helps create vertical exfoliation micro-channels to safely reawaken the scalp
- Imperceptible micro-channels deliver key hair care ingredients (such as FolliGRO™ in the Healthy Scalp Serum) to the scalp and follicles for maximum performance and results
- Contains 5.5% FOLLIGRO™ for fuller-looking, stronger locks
- Silicone-free, fragrance-free, totally weightless Healthy Scalp Serum
- Reduces follicle-clogging buildup accumulated from sweat, dirt and styling products further helping support unobstructed growth of thicker, healthier-looking hair long term
- Is the ultimate power duo addresses damage and thinning from stress or over-styling, postpartum hair loss, receding hairline, thinning edges, patchiness or a widening part line
- Helps safely reawaken the scalp, creating the optimal environment for hair to grow stronger, thicker and shinier
- Silicone-free, fragrance-free, weightless Healthy Scalp Serum contains 5.5% FolliGRO™ which help improve hair density, dissolve build-up and lock in moisture to prevent and treat dry, flaking, irritated scalps
The two step process is very easy and quick. To use the duo, I parted my hair about every 1″ from front to back just above one ear, pulled my hair taught to smooth it and rolled the microneedling head, specially designed to hug the contour of your head and not tangle in your hair, down my part for 5 seconds from front to back of the part. I did this across my whole head beginning just above one ear and ending at the next. I then rolled along my hairline paying special attention just above my temples where my hairline is further back. (It’s not receeding but has always been that way.)
After rolling my scalp, I applied the Healthy Scalp Serum. I simply made sure the serum was at the end of the glass applicator and gently squeezed applying about 2-3 drops as I ran it through my hair from front to back and long my hairline and massaged it into my scalp. I did this at night before bed. The serum dries clear and is not sticky at all. I didn’t even notice it all in my hair the next morning!
If you are a GloPro fan like I am, you can purchase the Scalp Microneedling head and Serum as a set. Pro Tip: Keep your GloPro, the microneedling heads and serums on a pretty tray on your counter so you can remember to use them and do so easily! I’ll show you my set up on Instagram stories later today.
Here are my before and after photos.
Incredible, right!?! Shop the BeautyBio Healthy Scalp Serum as well as my other BeautyBio favorites below.
Let me know if you have any questions about this great new product, leave them for me below!
Here’s to gorgeous, healthy hair!
Pin this image for future reference!
Thank you to BeautyBio for inviting me to participate in the trial of this product. All opinions are my own.
I love the top you are wearing!! May I ask where you bought it?! This looks like a fantastic product and I will try!!
The top is from Cuyana and is a favorite. I have it in three colors! Here is the link: https://rstyle.me/+ukTy-D2nNo0nxcwd63jMwA