Now that Memorial Day has passed, Father’s Day is around the corner, and it’s time for my gift guide of all the Best Father’s Day Gifts!
As always, I quizzed my husband and father to find out which gifts are on their list throughout the year, determined the past gifts they use the most and a few surprises that I know they’ll love, all to help us all find the perfect gift. You can rest assured that each of these items are sure to put a smile on his face this Father’s Day.
Top items from previous gift guides like Valentine’s Day and Christmas include the following:
- Oncloud Tennis Shoes – The hype is real on these shoes! My husband LOVES his! Whether he uses them for running or simply for wearing everyday, this is a gift every guy can appreciate.
- Hypervolt – After a tough workout my husband loves the Hypervolt to work out tension. He’s tried them all and loves this one the best! This cordless vibrating massage tool targets deep tissue to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness while improving circulation and range of motion.
- ChiliPad Mattress Pad – Another item my husband is obsessed with is his ChiliPad Mattress Pad! He swears this is the key to the best night of sleep. I just realized it doesn’t only chill the water that runs through the mattress pad, but I can also heat it as well! I am all about that! They also have a weighted blanket!
- Looking for some type of project or activity for him? You can’t go wrong with Man Crates! Fun for all ages, they offer everything from Knife Making Kits to Hot Sauce Making Kits.
My hubby loves using his noise canceling headphones, especially when he travels. He has this set. These are a favorite of one of our friends and gets great reviews also. The new Airpods are also noise cancelling and great option, too.
One of my top recommendations is still the Garmin Fenix Watch. I gave my hubby this watch a few years ago and it is the watch he much prefers over his Apple Watch or even his nicer dress watches. He gets stopped often and asked about this watch. If you have a fitness or gadget guy he’ll love this! It tracks all kinds of health and fitness info. So many readers have purchased this as a gift and have let me know their guy loved it, too!
I also love to find a few things he would not purchase for himself like fragrance. Since I’ve not been to a store in a few months, my favorites are still the Diptyque L’Ombre Dans L’eau and the Creed Aventus colognes. Masculine and clean but not overbearing. I love him in both of these.
If he is into wine, the Coravin wine system is a great gift! This unique system allows you to pour one glass of wine, inserts a preservative and completely seals the bottle again for another time.
With grilling season upon us, think about a great grill. He’ll love it and your whole family will, too. We have one similar to this and love it. A friend has his exact one and prefers it over the Green Egg.
Nothings says I love you like a thoughtful custom gift. These fun portraits created from your photograph by Dallas Native and University of Texas student Caroline Ellis are the perfect Father’s Day gift. I love what she created from our Christmas card photo. Hand painted on linen watercolor paper, a Caroline Ellis Art original is sure to put a smile on his face for Father’s Day. These are also great grandparent gifts!
If you are looking for something specific that you don’t see an idea for here, send me an email under the Contact tab on the menu above or leave a comment below. I’d love to help you find the perfect Father’s Day Gift!
Here are some recent posts on the blog you may have missed:
- Top 25 May Reader Favorites – This is a round up of all the top selling items from this past month!
- Best Sandals and Wedges for Summer – flats, slides, wedge sandals, strappy ones…you will find a variety here!
- What to Wear For Memorial Day – Style inspiration not just for the holiday but for all Summer long!
Pin this image for future reference!