Looking for a great gift to give under $50? I’ve got lots for you! I tried to make sure to include items from retailers like Nordstrom, where you can easily order online and then pick up in-store or curbside. Plus, there are quite a few unisex gifts on here that you could gift to both women and men. Here are a few that I have highlighted for you!
Best Gifts Under $50
Have someone who loves to cook? A new apron is always a much appreciated gift, especially during the holidays. Plus, I love this beautiful blue color.
This goldtone bead bracelet with a dainty pavé initial is perfect for gifting the teen girl in your life!
With over 2,000 five-star reviews, these organic grilling spices will arrive quickly from Amazon! I love that you can gift this to someone of any age who cooks, and they will appreciate it!
This clean body wash has grown a dedicated following pretty quickly. The Eucalyptus fragrance comes highly recommended by many people I know. It’s been said that it smells like “a spa in a bottle.”
Here are a few others definitely worth a. shout out!
- I packed this travel steamer with me for Mexico and it goes with me on almost every trip I take!
- Our home popcorn maker we use for movie night all the time. A gift to the whole family!
- These cubic zirconia studs were a huge hit from this summer’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Great for travel.
- One of my tried and true nail polishes!
- A portable blue tooth speaker set for ultra clear sound!
Looking for more Thanksgiving and Fall style? Check out these posts now!
- What to Wear for Thanksgiving: Dressing Up or Keeping It Casual
- Tips for Easy Holiday Entertaining
- October Reader Favorites
- My Fall Style Staples
PS – Looking for more Christmas ideas? You’ll love the new Holiday Inspiration tab on the Menu above where you will find Gift Guides and Inspiration for Christmas all in one spot! If you’re looking for Christmas table setting and tabletop ideas, you’ll love my Christmas tablescapes. For all of my Christmas recipes, click here!