I’m excited to present the Best Gifts for Him! Whether your guy is an athlete, man of style, a tech guy, golf fanatic or master chef, there is something on this list for him. As always, this list includes items approved by my husband and things that are on his wish list this year.
Traeger Grills are a hot gift again this year. What is so special about this grill? It is WiFIRE-enabled allowing him to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking straight from his smartphone. Plus, it is designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
If he’s been thinking of a Green Egg, take a look at this Kamado Grill. I love that this one isn’t bright green & switches from charcoal to electric quickly!
My husband and father love to play golf. This Garmin Golf Range Finder is a really cool gift for your golfer! It shows speed, wind direction, a green view, and comes with 41,000 pre-loaded courses! It also goes beyond the course. He can easily change the watch face screen to make it look like a regular watch. My husband and dad both love theirs!
After a tough workout my husband loves the Hypervolt to work out tension. He’s tried them all and loves this one the best! This cordless vibrating massage tool targets deep tissue to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness while improving circulation and range of motion. The Theragun is also very popular.
Having done CrossFit for several years, my husband is a big fitness guy. He’s very into tracking his workouts and recovery. The Whoop is his newest obsession for all things health and fitness. The WHOOP Strap 4.0 collects 5 metrics at high frequency, 24 hours/day, 7 days a week to provide the most accurate and granular understanding of your body. It’s lightweight and waterproof. Now featuring new and improved 5-day battery life and heart rate broadcast. Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 (or higher) required. Mobile app available in Apple App Store and Google Play only.The tracker and band are free with a monthly fee of about $30 to track the data. When you use my link, you get a $30 discount!
These are hands-down his favorite pant. He has them in several colors. They are wrinkle resistant and great for guys of all ages.
The most popular gift two years in a row is the Garmin fēnix® 6 – Pro Solar Edition. My husband has this watch and wears it over his nicer watches. He gets stopped often and asked about this watch. If you have a fitness or gadget guy he’ll love this! It tracks all kinds of health and fitness info. The masculine size is also a statement maker.
The head spin light is another popular gift that’s perfect for your adventurer or to help light the way for him to complete your honey do list!
My husband has this duffel and asked for the larger size this year. It comes in several different sizes and colors. It’s been my go-to graduation gift for guys for a few years. I’ve received the nicest notes! Any guy on your list will love this.
Peter Millar is my husband’s and father’s go-to brand. From dress shirts, sport coats and casual jackets to quarter-zip sweaters, and don’t forget Golf and Collegiate Wear. Peter Millar is always a win!
These tennis shoes were a reader favorite for Father’s Day & would be for a great casual sneaker gift for Christmas as well! These are always a top seller for him!
Looking for more unique gifts for him?
Here are 7 more ideas for the man who has everything!
- Coffee lover? We use this Nespresso Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine daily! Plus, it comes with a milk frother. We love it so much we bought one for the lake!
- Looking for some type of project or activity for him? You can’t go wrong with Man Crates! Fun for all ages, they offer everything from Knife Making Kits to Hot Sauce Making Kits.
- Have no clue what to get him? Does he love to learn new things? A Masterclass subscription where he can learn Texas Style BBQ from Aaron Franklin, take an economics class with Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman, or a business leadership class with former Starbucks CEO, Howard Schultz.
- For the golf lover, these chipping practice nets are under $30 & are easily set up and stored! They could easily be set up in the garage (or house!) during colder weather.
- This set of Grilling Spices from FreshJax on Amazon have 1,900+ five-star reviews! They would make a great stocking stuffer if he likes to cook.
- While he may already have one, this sleek pill box is only $20 and perfect for his nightstand or bathroom counter.
- Gourmet food is always a great gift that is much appreciated, especially if you have to ship the present and aren’t going to see him in person. You can’t go wrong with sending him high quality meat from ButcherBox or signing him up for the fruit of the month club from Harry & David.
If you don’t quite see what you’re looking for, drop me a note below and I’ll find the perfect gift for you! Also, if you are looking for more Fall Style and Home decor inspiration check out these recent posts!
- Five Tips for a Beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescape
- September Reader Favorites
- Five Tips for Fall Porch Decorating
- Cozy Sweaters for Fall
- What to Wear to a Fall or Winter Wedding
The boutique below is filled with more great gift ideas.
PS – Are you on my email list? If not, sign up here & get my ebook: The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu & Shopping List! You can also check out all of my other Thanksgiving post like tablescapes and what to wear here.
You can access all the other Gift Guides by clicking the image below!