Whether your guy is an athlete, man of style, a tech guy, golf fanatic or master chef, there is something on this list for him. As always, this list includes items approved by my husband and things that are on his wish list this year. I’m excited to present this Gift Guide: Best Holiday Gift Ideas for Him!
I have left notes on the gifts in the boutique below so you know why they made my list. If you don’t quite see what you’re looking for, drop me a note below and I’ll find the perfect gift for you!
Here are a few gifts that are sure to please!
Men’s GG highlights
The most popular gift two years in a row is the Garmin fēnix® 7. My husband has this watch and wears it over his nicer watches. He gets stopped often and asked about this watch. If you have a fitness or gadget guy he’ll love this! It tracks all kinds of health and fitness info. The masculine size is also a statement maker.
This portable, smokeless fire pit is sure to be a big hit! We gave them to our father’s for Father’s Day and they LOVED them. So much so, that I actually just saw one in the garage that my hubby bought for the lake. I guess he couldn’t wait until Christmas for one!
Traeger Grills are a hot gift again this year. What is so special about this grill? It is WiFIRE-enabled allowing him to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking straight from his smartphone. Plus, it is designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
If he’s been thinking of a Green Egg, take a look at this Kamado Grill. I love that this one isn’t bright green & switches from charcoal to electric quickly!
Peter Millar is my husband’s and father’s go-to brand. From dress shirts, sport coats and casual jackets to quarter-zip sweaters, and don’t forget Golf and Collegiate Wear. Peter Millar is always a win!
These are hands-down his favorite pant. He has them in several colors. They are wrinkle resistant and great for guys of all ages.
My husband and father love to play golf. This Garmin Golf Range Finder is a really cool gift for your golfer! It shows speed, wind direction, a green view, and comes with 41,000 pre-loaded courses! It also goes beyond the course. He can easily change the watch face screen to make it look like a regular watch. My husband and dad both love theirs!
After a tough workout my husband loves theTheragun PRO Plus to work out tension. He’s tried them all and loves this one the best! This cordless vibrating massage tool targets deep tissue to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness while improving circulation and range of motion. The Theragun is also very popular.
Looking for more unique gifts for him?
Here are 7 more ideas for the man who has everything!
- Coffee lover? We use this Nespresso Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine daily! Plus, it comes with a milk frother. We love it so much we bought one for the lake!
- Have no clue what to get him? Does he love to learn new things? A Masterclass subscription where he can learn Texas Style BBQ from Aaron Franklin, take an economics class with Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman, or a business leadership class with former Starbucks CEO, Howard Schultz.
- This set of Grilling Spices from FreshJax on Amazon have 1,900+ five-star reviews! They would make a great stocking stuffer if he likes to cook.
- Gourmet food is always a great gift that is much appreciated, especially if you have to ship the present and aren’t going to see him in person. You can’t go wrong with signing him up for the fruit of the month club from Harry & David.
You’ll love the Holiday Inspiration tab on the Menu above where you will find Gift Guides and Inspiration for Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one spot! If you’re looking for Christmas table setting and tabletop ideas, you’ll love my Christmas tablescapes. For all of my Christmas recipes, click here!
LOOKING FOR MORE INSPIRATION…BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THESE POSTS…
- What to Wear for Thanksgiving
- The Faux Leather Dress You Need Now
- The Best Holiday Gift Guides
- Packing List for NYC
- October Reader Favorites
- Lately on LTK
- Packing List: Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Cozy Sweaters for Fall
- Best Boots for Fall and Winter
PS – Are you on my email list? If not, sign up here & get my ebook: The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu & Shopping List! You can also check out all of my other Thanksgiving post like tablescapes and what to wear here. You’ll also be the first to receive special updates for each of the Gift Guides!
SHOP BEST GIFTS FOR MEN BELOW
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO ACCESS ALL MY 2023 GIFT GUIDES!