If you’ve read Alicia Wood Lifestyle very long at all, you know I am all about Clean Beauty. I’ve shared a post on what is Clean Beauty & why it is important, but it can be difficult to find trusted source to purchase Clean Beauty items. To give you a great start, I’m sharing the best places to buy clean beauty online today as well as my favorite brands.
Below I’m sharing my favorite clean beauty brands that create only clean products so you can be sure they are truly clean and meet very high standards. Every product these brands bring to market are high performing and truly clean and nontoxic. These are brands I’ve used and that work well for me. As I try others, I’ll be adding them to the list below. You’ll also find a list of the multi-brand retailers that carry a large selection of these brands and some other clean brands as well.
Clean Beauty Brands To Try
- Juice Beauty – A brand I truly love and have used for almost 7 years. Their Illuminating Primer, CC Cream with SPF and the entire Stem Cellular Anti-Aging line are my tried and true! You can read Juice Beauty posts for more information on these products.
- One Love Organics – I’ll be sharing my favorites from OLO with you very soon. I’ve used this brand for about 5 years. The Take It Easy Cleanser and Skin Savior are always in beauty cabinet. I’m loving the Gardenia +Tea Body Serum! I full review of this line is coming soon!
- City Beauty – Beyond Mascara is my ride or die mascara! I also love their Line Smoothing Hydro-Mask, InvisiCrepe Body Balm and City Lips plumping glosses. I just got a new product to try I can’t wait to share!
- Vintner’s Daughter – I absolutely LOVE Vintner’s Daughter’s Active Botanical Serum. I’ve been using it for over a year and will keep this luxurious facial oil serum in my routine forever. It does some many wonderful things for your skin and makes it look radiant. I’ve just started using the Active Treatment Essence as well and am loving the combination. I hope she makes other products soon!
- Ayuna – This Spanish beauty brand makes the most luxurious products. Their simplified system garners amazing results. Their Cream II is my absolute favorite facial moisturizer as it is a serum and eye cream also. It’s the best for travel! Each of their products feels luxurious to use and leaves your skin looking bright and refreshed. The Auyna Facial at the St Regis Spa in Punta Mita is an amazing experience! You can read more about Ayuna here.
- Ilia Beauty – I’ve only tried their beauty items and have loved every one of them. The Cosmic Dancer cream stick highlighter and the Multi Stick to use on cheeks, lips and eyes in Lady Bird, At Last and Tenderly are beautiful. I just ordered the eyeshadow as I saw it is back in stock! It sells out quickly each time! I’ve just ordered the Blue Light mist to protect against electronic blue light.
- Ren Clean Skincare – This super clean line has several products I use regularly. I love the Perfect Canvas Primer under my tinted moisturizer, the Radiance Renewal Mask and the Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic you’ve seen here, here and here. I also travel with the Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser as it removes make up and SPF in one clean step leaving your skin feeling nourished and clean.
- ALO Glow System – The yoga clothing company we all love has a new beauty line! I’ve been using this simple system for 2 weeks and am about to share a full review with you next week. I love that they print a long list of what is not in their products on each box!
- Briogeo – I found this clean hair line during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year. I have loved the Farewell Frizz and the Don’t Despair Hair Mask. I’ve ordered the shampoo and condition to try soon.
- Beautycounter – I’ve been affiliated with this brand as a consultant for almost 6 years. They are true innovators! You can read lots of posts with Beautycounter here. My favorites are linked below! If you put my name as your consultant when you make a purchase, I’ll put you on the list for samples I send occasionally!
- GOOP Beauty – I tried this line a few years ago and just realized I never shared it! Sometimes things just get bumped too many times! I do love the Instant Glow Microderm Exfoliator, and Nourishing All-in-One Face Cream. I’ll be sure to publish this review soon!
- Tata Harper – The guru of natural and nontoxic beauty, Tata Harper makes two of my all time favorite products: Illuminating Eye Cream and Resurfacing Mask. Truly every product I’ve tried and it’s been a lot of them, are wonderful and high performing. Her Discovery Kits are a great way to try her products with ingredients grown on her farm grown and made in small batches on the farm.
Clean Beauty Multi-Brand Retailers
- Nordstrom – I’ve discovered several beauty brands here and have shared them with you over the past few years as Nordstrom Clean Beauty Finds.
- The Detox Market – This is a new to me website that is filled with clean goodness! I’m excited to order a few new products and discover more brands here.
- Credo Beauty – I’ve ordered from Credo many times and great boutique discovered brands here as well.
- Follain – This small retailer carries only clean products and makes their own as well.
- Violet Grey – This retailer has their own clean standards – The Violet Code. They are a great resource for clean beauty.
- Sephora – They have a Clean at Sephora section that is pretty easy to shop and if you are in their VIP program you can save a lot as well.
- Switch2Pure – I’ve met the owner of this small retailer and she really knows her stuff! I was featured on her website a few years ago. LOTS of great and highly pure clean beauty and home items here. She also has a spa in Houston.
I hope this gives you the confidence of where to shop for clean beauty items. You can also always find them here on my site. Protecting our health should be our top priority and cleaning up our beauty items is a great way to do this! I’ve linked my favorite items from each of these brands and retailers for you below. You can also find my Spring Clean Beauty Boutique filled with my favorites for the season. Also don’t forget your clean SPF and self-tanners! Skin season is here!
PS – Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you don’t miss the Spring content I have coming your way!
Photos by Mary Hafner and Audrie Dollins