Season your chicken breasts with sea salt, freshly ground pepper, paprika and Tajin. The lime flavor comes from the Tajin, a spice I first had in Cabo San Lucas on the rim of a margarita. That you should try. It is so good! A mix of chili powder and lime juice. It adds great flavor to these chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 small heads of Romain or 2 Butter Lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts with the Tajin, Paprika, Salt and Pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Wash and dry lettuce leaves.
- Prepare Tomato Salsa (recipe link in post).
- Slice cooked chicken into strips.
- Place 3-4 slices on each lettuce leaf.
- Top with Heirloom Tomato Salsa or your favorite store bought salsa.
- Add a few slices of fresh jalapeno.
Make the Heirloom Tomato Salsa from this post with the last of the good ones or your favorite small tomato while the chicken is baking.
Do you have Taco Tuesday, too? What is your favorite recipe….or restaurant? Leave a comment and let me know.