I’m excited to partner with Marie’s Dressing today to bring you two new recipes for the holiday season. I created this Citrus Thyme pork tenderloin and Winter Citrus salad using their delicious dressings.
Using Marie’s Caesar dressing for the pork tenderloin marinade base ensures a moist and tender dish every time. The addition of fresh squeezed orange juice, orange zest, Sauvignon Blanc with fresh chopped garlic and thyme add amazing fresh, flavor.
To carry through the fresh, winter citrus theme, I dressed tender butter lettuce with Marie’s Creamy Ranch mixed with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and fresh cracked black pepper. After gently tossing the greens with the dressing mixture, I placed them on a platter and topped with a generous amount of grapefruit sections. You could also use Mandarin oranges, blood oranges or your other favorite winter citrus or combination of all of these.
I hope you’ll try these quick and delicious recipes this holiday season. You can locate Marie’s Dressing nearest you here.
PS – My Gift Guides and Holiday Style Shop are opening TODAY! Register for my newsletter so you will be the first to receive access! This also will ensure you don’t miss any of my tips, tricks, recipes and Gift Guide updates!
You’ll also receive copies of my 2 eBooks filled with recipes when you subscribe!
- ½ c Marie's Caesar Dressing
- ½ c Savignon Blanc
- ½ c fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbs fresh chopped garlic
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tbs fresh chopped thyme
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 pinches of Kosher salt
- 1 1½ lb pork tenderloin
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour into a gallon size resealable plastic bag.
- Add pork tenderloin.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cover to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
- ½ c Marie's Creamy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup fresh squeezed Grapefruit juice
- grapefruit sections or other winter citrus
- Whisk ingredients together and toss greens before placing on platter.
- Top with grapefruit sections and fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve immediately.
SHOP THE POST
Thank you to Marie’s for sponsoring this post. All opinions, selections and recipes are my own. Photos by Audrie Dollins
Pin this post for future reference!
ACCESS ALL OF MY GIFT GUIDES BY CLICKING BELOW: