Make this super simple cookie for the holidays. It’s only 5 ingredients but decadent. Best part is that it is naturally gluten-free.
See you can make something gluten free that everyone loves!
- 14 oz sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 extra large egg whites at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- For a variation: Add ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed with an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until you have medium-firm peaks.
- Gently fold egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- Drop the batter onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper with either a 1¾-inch diameter cookie or ice cream scoop, or 2 teaspoons.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
YUM!! I love macaroons and these look AWESOME!