Family dinners are a big focus for our family. As the girls have gotten older and activities creep into the evening, it’s not always easy but we eat all together 3-5 time a week. This recipe is so easy and will actually feed the 5 of us twice! I also add a fresh salad with our favorite dressing.
Quick Baked Ziti Recipe
- 2 boxes of penne or your favorite cut pasta
- 2 jars of pasta sauce
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 onion
- Italian seasoning
- Brown ground beef with chopped onion and Italian seasoning.
- Boil pasta according to directions.
- Mix beef, pasta and sauce in large bowl.
- Place mixture in large baking dish.
- Dot in large spoonfuls of ricotta cheese spaced throughout the baking dish. (See photo)
- Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
PS – Get more inspiration in recent posts like Valentine’s Day Inspiration, Top 50 Reader Favorite Products for 2020, Best Home Organization Ideas,Ski Chic Style Shop, December Reader Favorites and on these category pages: Personal Style, Interiors, My Home, Food, Entertaining, Tablescapes, Beauty and Travel. You can also see all the shop pages here: Style, Home, Tabletop, Beauty, and Travel. Did you know you can also easily shop my Instagram Feed, too?