I’ve saved this great recipe especially for Labor Day. You know we love to grill around here. We’ll be making my dad’s special BBQ chicken with this great marinade, Garlic Basil Corn on the Cob and my favorite Three Onion Potato Salad. A great addition to our menu will be this White Bean Grilled Bruschetta with Radish and Cilantro.
While the grill is hot, we’ll be making this Grilled Bruschetta topped with White Bean, Radish and Cilantro. It’s a satisfying appetizer combining grill flavor with creamy spread and spicy crunch.
- 4 baguettes (I used Udi's Gluten Free)
- 2 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ c olive oil, more for brushing the bread before grilling
- 6 cloves of garlic
- thinly sliced radishes
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Thickly slice each baguette.
- Brush with garlic flavored olive oil. (You can also mince some garlic and let sit in the olive oil for 1 hour.)
- Grill bread until golden on each side.
- Place the canellini beans and garlic in a food processor.
- Turn on and stream in the olive oil.
- Process until smooth but slightly chunky.
- Spread on each slice.
- Top with radishes and cilantro or your favorite herb.
Hope you’ll give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments.
Happy Labor Day!
SHOP THE POST
Photos by Megan Weaver