Here is the latest from my kitchen. So easy and so good!
- 2 pints of Mini Heirloom Tomatoes (halved)
- ½ jalapeno (seeded and sliced in long pieces - use more if you like spicy like me!)
- ¼ red onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- ½ lime
- salt and pepper
- Place tomato halves in the bowl of your food processor (I used the Kitchenaid Smart Stick).
- Pulse twice.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Pulse 2-4 more times.
- Add squeeze of lime and stir with a fork.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Easy-peasy! Enjoy!
I don’t use my Kitchenaid Smart Stick enough. It’s so much easier than my food processor especially for small batches like this.
This is a great topper for my Chili Lime Tacos. Or just on a chip…with a spicy Margarita! (Recipes for these coming up soon!)
How will you enjoy the last of the Heirlooms? Let me know!