Have you tried my Jalapeño Sausage Cheese Balls? I’m working on a few new recipes to share with you that aren’t quite ready, so today here is a twist on the classic Sausage Cheese Balls. I’ve received so many comments on this recipe. You know I can’t resist adding jalapeños to anything, right!?!? They are such a hit with the guys. Even my Mr. Goodbody can’t resist them with or without the kick!
You can make these without the jalapeños if you’d like. No adjustments need to be made to the recipe. Same if you don’t need to make the gluten free.
- 3 c Gluten Free Bisquick
- 4 c finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb regular sausage
- ½ cup of finely diced jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients with a mixer.
- Form into balls about the size of a golf ball with your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- (If freezing, place in the freezer for 1 hour and then place in a plastic bag or container.)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
PS – I updated the Holiday Gift Guide a lot yesterday. Be sure to take a look. I’ll be highlighting each section beginning tomorrow but you can get a sneak peek of the latest today!