Here is a twist on the classic Sausage and Cheese Balls. You know I can’t resist adding jalapeños to anything, right!?!?
- 3 c Gluten Free Bisquick
- 4 c finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb regular sausage
- ½ cup of finely diced jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients with a mixer.
- Form into balls about the size of a golf ball with your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- (If freezing, place in the freezer for 1 hour and then place in a plastic bag or container.)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Serve warm or room temperature.