I’ve told you of my love for champagne and St. Germain. Given the opportunity, I jump at the chance to concoct a cocktail. Last night we coordinated a dine around for a large group – dinner for 16 at 5 homes with dessert at a central location. We served this champagne cocktail and judging by how many were served at my home, it was a hit.
Make your Pomegranate Simple Syrup.
Add Pomegranate Simple Syrup and St. Germain to champagne flutes.
Top with Prosecco and Pomegranate Arils.
I hope you enjoy this is your sweetheart or sweetheart of a friend this weekend.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 1½ oz Pomegranate Simple Syrup
- ½ oz St Germain
- Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Pomegranate Arils
- Place Pomegranate Simple Syrup and St. Germain in champagne flute.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with Pomegranate Arils.
- 16 oz Pomegranate juice (I used PomWonderful)
- ½ c sugar
- Combine in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let simmer until reduced by ⅓ to ½, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Will store in airtight container in refrigerator for 2 weeks.
SHOP THE POST