We love to grill, especially this time of year because it’s not 100+ degrees anymore and you don’t feel like you’re on the grill as well.
Flank steak is a go to here because it’s so easy and feeds a crowd or leaves left overs for lunch the next day….er, I guess it does…This is so good that we don’t have any left!
- 2-4 lb flank steak
- ½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Tamari (Gluten Free Soy Sauce - You can use "regular" but try low sodium)
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbs (approx) Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 Large Ziploc Freezer Bag
- Place the flank steak in a glass baking dish.
- Pour half of each liquid over the top.
- Sprinkle half the seasoning on this side and turn.
- Roll the steak and place in the freezer bag.
- Pour liquid from glass dish in the bag and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Overnight is great.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill each side for 15-20 minutes, depending upon the temperature you desire.
- Baste with marinade once you place on the grill and again when you turn.
This is best if you can let it marinate for 6-8 hours or overnight. I used gluten free Tamari instead of soy sauce. I season it in a glass dish. Seems to make less mess.
Add simple vegetable kabobs and Voila! Dinner!
Try it this weekend and let me know what you think! TGIF!
My boyfriend is coming to town next weekend for our anniversary, I think we’ll definitely be making this one night!!!
Great! Let me know what you think. Happy Anniversary! 🙂
I don’t eat red meat but know my family does and need a new recipe- we all really liked it !
I happened to broil it in the oven and it still was delish. Xo