We love to grill, especially this time of year because it’s not 100+ degrees anymore and you don’t feel like you’re on the grill as well.
Flank steak is a go to here because it’s so easy and feeds a crowd or leaves left overs for lunch the next day….er, I guess it does…This is so good that we don’t have any left!
- 2-4 lb flank steak
- ½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup Tamari (Gluten Free Soy Sauce - You can use "regular" but try low sodium)
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbs (approx) Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 Large Ziploc Freezer Bag
- Place the flank steak in a glass baking dish.
- Pour half of each liquid over the top.
- Sprinkle half the seasoning on this side and turn.
- Roll the steak and place in the freezer bag.
- Pour liquid from glass dish in the bag and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Overnight is great.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill each side for 15-20 minutes, depending upon the temperature you desire.
- Baste with marinade once you place on the grill and again when you turn.
This is best if you can let it marinate for 6-8 hours or overnight. I used gluten free Tamari instead of soy sauce. I season it in a glass dish. Seems to make less mess.
Add simple vegetable kabobs and Voila! Dinner!
Try it this weekend and let me know what you think! TGIF!