Similar Green Halter Maxi Dress / Berry and Thread Isabella Acrylic Pitcher / Berry and Thread Serving Tray / Wicker Placemat / Faux Bamboo Flatware / Berry and Thread Melamine Dinner Plate / Isabella Acrylic Tumbler / Ikat Napkin / Bamboo Napkin Ring / Dining Chairs / Similar Table (All outdoor details can be found here and here)
Since it’s summer and things are a bit slower, I restarted one of my original series: Make This Weekend. I love a fresh Summer Sangria. It is the perfect mix of sweet and tart. We’ve had some great Sangria in Spain. I’m sure I’ll have a new Sangria to share when I get home!
The Make This Weekend recipes are a mix of recipes that are perfect for the weekend because they take a bit more time or are just great for when you have a chance to slow down and enjoy them.
You got a sneak peek of this sangria in the post of this elegant summer tablescape featuring the blue, white and green Ikat design. This recipe can easily be made into a mocktail by increasing the orange juice and sparkling water and deleting the wine.
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c fresh orange juice, chilled
- ½ c fresh lemon juice, chilled
- ½ c fresh lime juice, chilled
- 1 bottle Savignon Blanc, chilled
- 2 bottles of Topo Chico or 32 oz of Sparking Water
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- **Note: Use fresh squeezed juices. It really tastes much better. Never that pre-made Real Lemon! I buy it at Central Market or Whole Foods when I'm making a large quantity but it's really not that hard to squeeze this amount for a single batch.
- Place sugar, orange juice, lemon juice and grapefruit juice in a large pitcher.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour over ice in a high boy or large wine glass.
PS – Get more inspiration when you subscribe to my newsletter and receive my eBooks Simply Summer Entertaining and Taste of Summer as well as on these category pages: Personal Style, Interiors, My Home, Food, Entertaining, Tablescapes, Beauty and Travel. You can also see all the shop pages here: Style, Home, Tabletop, Beauty, and Travel. Did you know you can also easily shop my Instagram Feed, too?
Looking for more inspiration for summer? See what is trending in my latest posts:
- What to Pack for Spain in the Summer
- Traditional Ceviche Recipe
- Lately on LTK
- June Reader Favorites
- Color Crush: Blue and White
- Santa Barbara Packing List
Pin this image for future reference!