Navy and Gold Tweed Dress / Nude Suede Sandals / Leighton Pillow / Amalie Pillow / Milo Alpaca Throw / Navy Ceramic Lamp / Lucite Tic Tac Toe Set / Cheek & Lip Color in Rose Glow and Gloss in Bare Shimmer / Nail Color in Pre-Show Jitters
Fashion Obsessed. Foodie. Design Addict. Travel Lover. Information Junkie. Food Allergy Manager. Party Planner. Closet Cake Decorator. List Maker. Overall Lifestyle Expert.
AliciaWoodLifestyle.com is a lifestyle destination with classic flair for everyday living written by Alicia Wood. Alicia’s goal is create a timeless yet fresh way to approach personal style, entertaining, beauty, design and even travel.
Written by Alicia Wood, a self-described “List Maker Extraordinaire, Alicia Wood Lifestyle is where she shares her lists of style ideas, recipes, entertaining ideas, travel tips and great sales.
A Note from Alicia:
For years friends said, “You should start a blog about….!”
- Travel locations and tips
- Personal Style
- Birthday Parties (Yes, I love them and go a bit over board),
- Cooking (I make 3 meals a day most days because I come from a long line of cooks and it’s what we do),
- Food Allergies/Gluten Free (Good thing I like the kitchen and food),
- Interior Design (I remodeled our home and can’t stop looking at ideas),
- Finding great deals on fashion and home decor,
- Discovering and sharing Clean Beauty products that enhance our lives not harm our health.
I love creating opportunities for family time and sweet memories. Entertaining at home and family travel are my favorite ways to do this for my family. I hope that what I share inspires you to do the same.
I would not be able to do what I do without my wonderful team that helps me with so many aspects of running Alicia Wood Lifestyle! I’m excited to introduce then to you below.
My heart has always been to help others – through volunteering in my community, researching a topic, sharing information. I hope this space does just that while allowing me to use my gifts from the Lord of hospitality and administration and fulfills my passions, too.