No one around here looks forward to chicken for dinner, me included. So I’m always on the hunt for something different and easy. I had all of these things in my pantry and fridge. You can vary this and add your favorites. A bit of cilantro would be nice in this as well.
- 24 oz Rice Noodles
- 1 tbs finely minced ginger root
- 6 tbs of Tamari (I use gluten free but any Soy Sauce will do)
- 16 oz of shelled frozen edamame
- 6 tricolor carrots, thinly scliced
- 1 tps cayenne pepper
- Steam carrots with the cayenne pepper until tender. About 8 minutes.
- Prepare edamame according to package.
- Prepare Rice Noodles according to the package directions.
- Mix finely minced ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place noodles in a larger bowl and pour sauce over them and toss.
- Then toss in edamame and carrots.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Don’t you love the color of these?!?!
What is your easy, go-to dinner? Leave me some ideas in comments and help a girl out!