Have you been wondering about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year? The famous #NSale is just around the corner with a preview going on now and rolling access dates beginning July 11th. While dates may have changed, everything that makes the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale special has not! They offer the best new arrivals for the whole family from great brands at special pricing.
This sale can be overwhelming because it is so large. Not only that, it is hot outside and we are in summer/vacation mode! Today, I’m sharing with y’all how to make sure you are ready for this one-of-a-kind sale. Think of this as your Complete Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Guide.
The rolling access dates depend on your “status” according to your Nordstrom account. All of these and the information you need to know are below.
Dates to Know:
New to the sale this year, everyone with a Nordstrom card will have the ability to preview all sale items even earlier—starting July 11. This way, you have plenty of time to save your favorites to your Wish List so you can check out faster when it’s time to shop. This preview replaces their printed catalog and makes it available to everyone!
Why Shop The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
For a limited time, Nordstrom offers brand-new styles at very discounted prices. So many items you purchase for your family for fall and even gifts for the upcoming holidays are discounted up to 70% off! This is THE BEST TIME to stock up for back-to-school and fall fashion and things you’d be buying anyway.
How I Shop the Sale:
- Take stock of what everyone in the family needs for fall: If you are going to buy coats, sweaters, jeans or boots, why not get them on sale?!?!
- Beauty: This is the time to grab the beauty tools (like my favorite!) that almost never go on sale.
- Think about the holidays: How nice to have Christmas finished in July! Can you actually do it this year? Another goal with a college-age child is getting the holiday shopping done early so I can enjoy her time home during the break!
- Make a list from the preview and save to your Wish List.
5 Tips to Shop the #NSale like a Pro:
1. Get Early Access: Early Access for Nordstrom Cardholders on a rolling basis begins Tuesday, July 11th (beginning at 12:00am ET) – Sunday, July 16th.
- Early Access is the best reason to have a Nordstrom Card. You get access to the sale before the general public. If you join now, you can earn a $40 Bonus Note.
- Cardmembers with Icon, Ambassador or Influencer status will get even more time to shop Early Access. The higher your status, the earlier you shop. This is on top of the six days of Early Access all cardmembers get.
- You can join Nordstrom Rewards without applying for a credit card and they’ll give you a $20 Nordstrom Note. It’s fast and easy.
- General Public access is one week later Monday, July 17th and runs until Sunday, August 6. Prices go up on the same items August 1st.
- Early Access seems to always have the best merchandise, although they do add great things along the way.
2. Make a List of What You Want/Need Now: My Personal list for the NSale: Shopping the fall trends early of course! Jewel Tones, Feminine Details, Pleated and Midi Skirts, Velvet, Chunky Knits, Dark Florals, a Fall Handbag (or two!), Winter White, Army Green, Cool Sneakers, Updated Denim, Beauty items and Cashmere. Family Items: Men’s shirts, Jeans, Girls Dresses, Tops, Uggs, Backpacks.
3. Buy It When You See It! Free shipping and Free returns make this a no-brainer. Things really do sell out. I will do my best to let you know when things are restocked but A LOT of things are NOT RESTOCKED. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
Items that sell out quickly each year:
4. Check Here For New Items: New items are added every day so be sure to check my Nordstrom Sale tab at the top of the menu bar for the latest and greatest from the sale. You can see a preview of favorites from last year there now.
5. Buy Online, Store Pick Up: My favorite way to shop Nordstrom is to choose the “Buy Online, Store Pick Up” option. What’s better than getting your sale items the same day AND avoiding the madness at the store? Nordstrom emails and texts me when my order is ready. Then I just go to the Pick Up Counter, request my items and walk out happy!
NOTE: Some stores, including Dallas NorthPark, have Curbside Pickup! I love this service and this sweet gal knows me well! Items not available in your store still have free shipping and free returns during the sale so no worries here, I just like the instant gratification when I can get it.
I’ll remind you the day the sale begins with a HUGE round-up of the best of the best in EVERY category. I’ll also share my favorites along the way here and on Instagram and Instagram Stories. Be sure to follow me there so you can see my Daily Finds. They’ll also be posted on Facebook. You can see posts with my favorites from last year here and here.