I’m starting to make my menu plan for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. I love the combination of orange and cranberry so Cranberry Orange muffins will be making an appearance over the holiday weekend. These orange-scented tangy muffins were such a hit when I made them yesterday, I quickly made another batch.
- 2 c Cup4Cup flour
- ⅔ c granulated sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ c whipping cream (milk will do, too)
- ¼ c fresh orange juice
- ¼ c canola or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c fresh cranberries, halved
- Zest from one orange
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place paper muffin cups in muffin tin
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs, vanilla and orange zest.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir until moistened.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Fill muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
If you love cranberries as much as I do, add this Spiced Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce to your Christmas menu. You’ll be glad you did!
Happy Holiday Baking!
A few sales to help you check gifts off your shopping list. My full Holiday Gift Guide is available here and updated daily!
This post on getting Party Perfect has great ideas for gifts as well as ideas for holiday fun.
J.Crew – 40% off coats, sweaters and cold-weather gear and 30% off everything else. Use Code: SHOPNOW
My darling mom sent me this sparkler as a holiday happy! Lucky me!
Williams-Sonoma – Their Gift of the Day just gets better and better! Today is also Friends and Family Sale with 20% off with Code: FRIENDS.
This recipe is now on my bucket list !!! Looks so yummy , love orange zest ! Happy Muffin morning to me !!!!