We love our hot chocolate around here. Whether it’s a full Hot Chocolate Bar or just one cup at a time. This year I’m adding White Hot Chocolate to our repertoire. This recipe is so simple you’ll use it over and over again.
- 12 oz good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 6 c whole milk
- 2 c heavy cream
- 1 tsp good-quality vanilla extract (I use this one)
- Peppermint sticks, for garnish
- Place chopped white chocolate in a heat proof bowl or other large sauce pan.
- Pour milk and cream in a large sauce pan.
- Heat until thoroughly heated but not boiling.
- Pour over the chocolate and whisk until incorporated.
- Ladel into individual mugs.
- Use immersion frother then top with marshmallows and crushed peppermint.
Peppermint is my favorite topping and I love this crushed peppermint from Williams-Sonoma. It looks perfect with these Winter Frolic Mugs from Juliska. In fact, so perfect, Juliska and I are giving away a set! To enter, follow The Lush List and Juliska on Instagram, Like The Lush List on Facebook and register for the newsletter if you have not already. For TWO extra entries, click here to sign up the men in your life to receive the Gift Guide Hints emails from me 3 times a year. More details here. Please comment below that you have done them all.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and the Saturday Newsletter series. We are attending a beautiful fundraiser tonight, The Crystal Charity Ball. I’ll be sharing details on Instagram Stories. This event is amazingly beautiful so you’ll want to check them out.
SHOP THE POST
Thank you to Juliska for collaborating on this giveaway, Williams-Sonoma for the peppermint and The Highland Park Pie Lady for the delicious and festive cookies.