My love for a good margarita is well known. Shaken and on the rocks is my jam. This Pomegranate Margarita is a new favorite and perfect for fall. I love the bright red color the pomegranates. And the sweet, tart taste is right up my alley.
Pomegranates have been a staple around here this fall with my Pomegranate Guacamole on big time repeat. My girls love breaking the seeds (or arils) out. Such a fun snack or addition to a salad like this one.
I hope you’ll give them a try this weekend. I’ll be making a batch Saturday night to go with my charcuterie board for a group of parents coming over to see the girls off to homecoming. Hmmmm…and maybe for Halloween, too!
SHOP THE POST
- 1½ oz Tequila - I used Casa Dragones
- ¼ oz Grand Marnier
- 1½ oz PomWonderful
- 1½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ oz Agave Necture
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Shake well and pour into the glass.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds (arils).
- NOTE: If you are not in to squeezing your own juice, many local markets have fresh juice in the produce sections!
Photos by Mary Summers-Hafner
Pin this image for future reference!