My youngest daughter as started making lemonade or limeade all the time. She loves to cut and squeeze them into a glass, add sugar and water. It’s so cute!
I don’t like squeezing the juice out quite as much as she does and wanted to make more than one glass so I purchased the fresh squeezed juice at Central Market. Remove most of the pulp if there is a lot or it will separate and look strange although it will still taste good! If you don’t have a Vitamix, you need one. This is the best blender ever. It makes the best smoothies and frozen drinks, blending them so smooth. (This one is currently $100 off and has free shipping.)
If it does separate, you can stir with these cute drink stirs from Moon and Lola. Don’t reserve fun things like this for a party. Elevate your everyday! My girls love when I put these in a fun drink for them.
- 2 c Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice – remove most of the pulp if there is a lot or it will separate and look strange although it will still taste good!
- 2 c Raspberries
- 2 c cold water
- ¾ c to 1 c Agave nectar - depending on your taste
- Add all ingredients to your blender (I use a Vitamix and it pulverizes the seeds!)
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a raspberry and these cute stirs.
Cheers to the Weekend!