Forest Green Sweater / Large Oval Platter / Salad Bowl / Bamboo Dinner Plates / Serving Set
Developing recipes is one of my favorite things to do for you on The Lush List. Bringing you new ideas that you’ll love always inspires me. I’ve partnered again today with Marie’s Dressing to bring you two more recipes perfect for the holidays. Rosemary Crusted Balsamic Beef Tenderloin and Pear and Arugula Salad with Garlic Parmesan Dressing.
I’ll be serving this fabulous tenderloin for one of our family Christmas dinners. It is so simple but so delicious. Who doesn’t want a recipe that literally only takes five minutes of prep during the holidays?!?! This recipe is so good, you’ll serve it again and again.
I simply coated a high quality beef tenderloin from our favorite meat market with Marie’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. I added a generous amount of fresh cracked black pepper, 4 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh rosemary and a sprinkle of kosher salt. No marinating necessary.
Arugula is truly my favorite green. I love it on everything from burgers to pizza as well as the main ingredient in a fabulous salad. I have added my favorite winter fruit, Bartlett pears and dried cranberries for a winter flair. Tossed gently with Marie’s garlic Parmesan dressing and you have the perfect holiday salad.
I hope you’ll try these quick and delicious recipes this holiday season. You can locate Marie’s Dressing nearest you here.
- 3½ lb trimmed beef tenderloin
- 1 bottle Marie's Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 tbs finely chopped Rosemary
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 3 pinches of Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tenderloin in baking dish.
- Coat generously with Marie's Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Add fresh rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes per pound for medium.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover and let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- 6 c of fresh arugula
- 2 Barlett pears, thinly sliced and cut in half for bite-sized pieces
- ½ c dried cranberries or cherries
- ¾ c Marie's Garlic Parmesan Dressing (I like a lightly dressed salad. You can adjust according to your preference.)
- Gently toss arugula in Marie's Garlic Parmesan Dressing.
- Add pears and cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
PS – Be sure to check out my Gift Guides on the menu above. They are fully updated with great gifts for everyone in every price range! Register for my newsletter so you are the first to receive more great holiday content and sale notices! You’ll also receive copies of my 2 eBooks filled with recipes when you subscribe!
Thank you to Marie’s for sponsoring this post. All opinions, selections and recipes on my own.
Photos by Audrie Dollins
ACCESS ALL OF MY GIFT GUIDES BY CLICKING BELOW:
Pin this post for future reference!