A family favorite for the holidays or anytime!
- 4-6 tbs Chopped Garlic (I used pre chopped garlic in a jar for this recipe)
- 8 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary, divided use: 2 tbs spoons of it chopped the rest on stem.
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Approx ¾ c Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the beef tender in the roasting pan and a few sprigs of rosemary underneath it.
- Coat well with Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.
- Rub garlic on the tenderloin.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary on top.
- Bake 20 minutes per pound for Medium Rare.
Rub garlic on to tenderloin that is well coated with Worcestershire Sauce and olive oil.
Add Springs of Rosemary to top of beef and underneath.
Sprinkle with chopped Rosemary and bake.
This was part of my New Year’s Even menu but is a family tradition for birthdays as well.
Photo credit: Mary Summers-Hafner