I’m the gal who never knows what cocktail to order. You know I love a good margarita but that’s not truly a cocktail. Years ago, my mom and I decided I should just say “champagne” when asked because I do like champagne….a lot. Much better than a blank look and a stutter. Agree?
Since then I’ve been trying champagne cocktails and got inspired to create one for the holidays.
Here’s my Rosemary St. Germain Champagne Cocktail recipe.
- 1 oz St. Germain Liqueur
- 2 tsp Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1½ parts Champagne (Brut or Prosecco)
- Frozen Cranberries
- Small Rosemary Sprigs
- Pour 1 oz St Germain into champagne glass.
- Add 2 tsp of Rosemary Simple Syrup (1 cup sugar, 1 cup water boiled with 4 rosemary sprigs, then cool and strain)
- Top with Champagne.
- Add rosemary sprig and frozen cranberries to help keep drink chilled.
JCrew Bracelet (old) similar here
Tory Burch pants
Waterford Ballyshannon Continental Champagne
Hammered Silver bowls and tray
Photo credit: Katrice Howell
Sounds wonderful. Think we will try some if Christmas Day.
Where is the lace top from? Have a wonderful time in KC. Give your parents a hug for me.
I hope you enjoy it! The top is from Banana Republic and is still available. Merry Christmas!