If you’ve read The Lush List long, you know we love grilling, meats, artichokes, corn, you name it. This is a great marinade I made recently.
Paprika is a spice made from air-dried fruits of the chili pepper family of the species Capsicum annuum. When dried and smoked it has a great flavor and aroma.
- 1 tbs course sea salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- ¼ c orange juice
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- Combined the spices in a bowl, rub it on the flank steak then place the steak in a large zip top freezer bag.
- Added the liquids to bag.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees
- Grill on each side for 15 minutes or until the desired temperature.
I combined the spices in a bowl, rubbed it on the flank steak then placed the steak in a large zip top freezer bag. I then added the liquids and placed in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the grill to 350 degrees and grill on each side for 15 minutes or until the desired temperature.
SHOP THE POST