Have you ever had a Southside Fizz? I made this quintessential summer cocktail as a part of my online Herbal Mixology class with Gardenuity last summer and I wanted to be sure to share it with you!
Traditionally made with mint lemon lime and gin or vodka, my twist on this classic adds a touch of sweetness with fresh orange juice. Some people use gin in Southsides but I prefer vodka for a cleaner finish. You could even use a lemon infused vodka.
- 1½ oz Katy Trail Vodka (or your favorite)
- 2 tbs Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Agave Nectar
- 2½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Fresh Mint
- Muddle 5-6 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker or large glass.
- Add vodka, orange juice, agave nectar and lime juice.
- Shake or stir well.
- Strain if desired and pour over ice.
- Garnish with mint.
- Option: Make this a Southside Fizz by topping it with Soda Water or Topo Chico
- soda water (Topo Chico)
We will be making these at the lake. As much as I love a great Margarita, I think these might be my signature cocktail at the lake this summer!
Cheers to a the weekend! Let me know if you make these or any of my cocktails!
LOOKING FOR MORE STYLE INSPIRATION? BE SURE TO VISIT THESE RECENT POSTS FOR SUMMER STYLE AND BEAUTY!
- Summer Style Boutique
- What to Wear for July 4th
- Summer Clean Beauty Favorites
- Favorite White Dresses For Summer
- What I Wore in Santa Barbara
- Best Stylish and Trendy Beach Bags
- Best Swimsuit Cover Ups to Wear This Summer
Pin this image for future reference!