You know that I’m a big fan of the home decor brand Serena and Lily. I am thrilled to partner with Serena and Lily to showcase the most luxurious bedding for our master bedroom at the lake house. This is also the first sneak peek at the lake house interiors!
After using Serena and Lily’s special bedding in two of my daughters bedrooms (the beautiful blue and white and also the glamorous grey and white) and our elegant guest room, I knew immediately they would be who I’d turn to for our master bedroom at our lake house.
As I’ve shared before, no one does embroidery detail like Serena and Lily. Whether it is on accent pillows or bed linens, it is a hallmark of Serena and Lily to me.
After seeing this gorgeous design in the Dallas showroom, I selected the Westport Collection in Coastal Blue. Featuring an incredibly soft, true white seersucker fabric with luxurious embroidered trim, the Westport Collection is so very beautiful.
Instead of folding it at the end of the bed as is seen very often, the embroidered and seersucker duvet covers the entire bed in order to showcase the gorgeous fabric. And because I am so smitten with this thick, hand embroidered look, I used the matching euro and king pillow shams. I’ve highlighted the bed with the Hillview pillow in 14 x 30 size.
Serena and Lily has also just announced their Summer Tent Sale! In addition to my favorite Serena and Lily bedding designs I have linked favorites from their tent sale at the boutique below. You don’t want to miss these special values that are available for a limited time.
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek to one of the “almost finished” rooms at the lake house. Stay tuned for much more to come!
Looking for more home and style inspiration? Be sure to visit these posts!
- The Complete Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Guide 2021 – Tips and guided lists to shopping the best sale of the year
- Top June Reader Favorites – All the items YOU bought and loved from this past month
- Accessories I love from Serena and Lily – More of the best in home decor that I have collected throughout the years
- 25 Casual Dresses for Summer – Lightweight, and comfortable dresses to keep you cool through the rest of summer
- My Patio and Backyard Outdoor Living Spaces – A look at decor and inspiration from my backyard living space
Thank you to Serena and Lily for sponsoring this post. All selections and opinions are my own.