Popsicles are our new obsession around here. Fruity, creamy anyway you can make them. There are a few great shops around but we can’t go every day! I’ve played around with a few recipes I’ll be sharing. These Very Berry Yogurt Popsicles are our favorite using yogurt. This is a great snack on a hot day and a fun summer breakfast, too.
Top (Sold Out, Similar Here) // Earrings // Bracelet // Popsicle Mold
- 1 c vanilla yogurt
- 1 c coconut milk
- ¼ c agave nectar
- fresh blueberries
- fresh raspberries
- popsicle maker
- Place 5-6 raspberries and blueberries in popsicle forms.
- Use a popsicle stick to push them in if needed.
- Whisk together yogurt coconut milk and a agave nectar.
- For mixture on top of fruit just shy of the top of the form.
- Place the lid on the popsicle form and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight.
SHOP THE POST
These look gorgeous!! Wondering if I could soak steel cut oats in the coconut milk/agave mixture for a while and then put in the popsicle to make it even more breakfasty?
Thank you, Elizabeth! I think that is a great idea! I’ll try it and let you know. 😉