Sometimes it is difficult to please everyone, even with a buffet. I have one that just doesn’t eat Quiche. What?!?! Where did she come from. (insert smiley face!) This yogurt parfait is a hit even her…and ensures protein, too.
I made this with this Nut-Free Granola we are currently obsessed with that I wrote about a few weeks ago. Have you made any yet? It is so easy.
Then berries and repeat.
All of my Easter Menu recipes can be made ahead. I plan on doing it all on Saturday so that I can enjoy the day as well. We will do another egg hunt while the Quiche reheats, the salad is dressed and ice goes in the glasses.
- Nut Free Honey Granola (from this recipe)
- 128 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt (4 large tubs)
- ¼ c honey
- 4 cups of fresh berries - I used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- In a large bowl, combine the honey and yogurt.
- Mix well.
- Layer ingredients in the Trifle Bowl beginning with the yogurt.
- Add a 1½ inch layer of granola.
- Add a cup of berries.
- Repeat twice and end with a dollop of yogurt and garnish with more berries.
SHOP THE POST:
Williams-Sonoma has extended their Free Shipping one day! If you order by tomorrow at 5pm you can still receive you order by Easter!